Here are the highlights of the most recent Hawkesbury Stores Management Committee meeting, to help keep you up to date with our achievements and our plans.
- We are pleased to support the Village Show this year by taking a stall to promote our services, raise awareness and recruit new volunteers and committee members. Come and say hello!
- The Stores’ 5th birthday party, postponed from 3rd July due to continuing Covid restrictions, will now take place on Saturday 4th September at 11.30am on The Plain. Come and help us celebrate!
- The research project has now been completed, with very positive and helpful findings, which will be incorporated into the Stores’ new five-year plan, to be presented at the Stores’ AGM on Sunday 5th September.
- Potential new Committee members with relevant skills would be warmly welcomed to stand for election at the AGM.
- Shareholders will be invited to vote at the AGM whether interest should be paid to them following the extraordinary profits due to increased trading during the Covid pandemic. Those unable to attend will be able to vote online in advance.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 27th July.