Here are the highlights of the most recent Hawkesbury Stores Management Committee meeting, to help keep you up to date with our achievements and our plans.
- Our research project to help us create our next five-year plan is proceeding well, with around 200 responses to our survey.
- On the departure of Aimee-Jane Hackett, we were pleased to appoint Kath Harkness as the new Acting Manager.
- We created three new part-time jobs: cleaner, administrator and shop assistant.
- Our plans to celebrate the Stores’ fifth birthday are in hand – please join us on The Plain at 11am on Saturday 3rd July.
- Shareholders are invited to the AGM on Sunday 5th September at 4.30pm (venue to be confirmed nearer the time, subject to Covid regulations).
The next Management Committee meeting will be on Tuesday 22nd September. Volunteers to join the Committee are always welcome, and new members bring valuable skills and experience to the team, so if you are interested, please contact any member of the Management Committee for an informal chat about it.
The current members of the Management Committee are listed here.